We would like to point your attention to the "Saint Petersburg Summer School on Nonlinear and Adaptive Control", which will take place during June 3 to June 5, 2019 in ITMO University, St. Petersburg, Russia. The objectives of the school are to present the basic introductory material, as well as more recent results, on the topics of nonlinear and adaptive control. The (3hrs) lectures are delivered by world leading experts in these fields. The target audience are graduate students, researchers and practitioners in systems and control theories.
Lecturer's names and courses contents:
- Prof. Alessandro Astolfi. Modern techniques in nonlinear control and model reduction. (Imperial College London, UK);
- Dr. Romeo Ortega. Adaptive control. (CNRS, France);
- Prof. Alberto Isidori. Introduction to nonlinear systems analysis: The geometric approach. (University of Rome ”La Sapienza”, Italy);
- Prof. Vadim Utkin. Sliding mode control. (The Ohio State University, USA);
- Prof. Arjan van der Schaft. Modeling of physical systems and passivity-based control. (University of Groningen, The Netherlands);
- Prof. Stefano Stramigioli. Energy aware robotics. (University of Twente, The Netherlands).
The attendance is free but it is necessary to register. Registration is closed.
The program of the school includes three full days of lectures, interleaved by enough time slots to allow scientific discussions among the participants and with the speakers.
For questions please write us to email@example.com.
We welcome you, your students and colleagues to this interesting and inspiring event!
We are glad to announce a partner event Double summer school "Robots's cognition, perception and Control" by Innopolis University, June 10-23, 2019.
The summer school aims to get together ambition Master and PhD students, PostDocs and young researchers with a background in Robotics or Software Engineering. The working language of the Summer School is English.
The web-page of the event is https://university.innopolis.ru/en/research/summer-school-2019/